CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Autumn is approaching!!


My Granny sent me this adorable scarecrow for our new house. I LOVE IT! She loves this time of year, especially Halloween, and I do too. One thing I'll miss most about being home in Missouri is getting some of her yummy Halloween cookies; they're the BEST! I might have to twist her arm into mailing me some...I am sure it won't take a whole lot of pleading. :) I made the scarecrow card for an upcoming card class and I think this is a perfect fit to send to Granny as a than you for the cute little guy. It's getting cooler here in Cali and I am getting into the Autumn mood. I can't wait to get out the rest of my autumn decorations. Do something nice for someone you know. Getting this in the mail brightened my day!

0 comments: