CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

8/23 Card Class

Hello Ladies~ Circle Circus is a stamp set from the new Stampin' Up! catalog and I am really excited about it. I am having a card class on Sunday August 23RD at 2:00PM~cost is only $8. We will be making 4 cards all using the Circle Circus stamp set. It's so versatile the possibilities are endless. If you love the stamp set as much as I do and would like one of your own the cost is $28.95 + tax and shipping AND as an added bonus I'll waive your class fee for purchasing it!! Let me know by Monday 8/17 if you would like to purchase Circle Circus and I'll try to have the stamp set here for you to use at the class on Sunday. Otherwise, please respond by 8/20~Hope you all can come! Here is a picture of the stamp set along with what we will be making:




0 comments: